Dieses Projekt ist am 10.02.2020 abgelaufen
Kialo (www.kialo.com), the world’s largest argument mapping and debate site, with over 10,000 public debates, seeks excellent UX writers to produce localised copy on a freelance basis. The ideal candidate is savvy and has a track record of using words to engage and convert website visitors of software products.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant translation experience, including experience translating, writing, or localizing text for digital user experiences (E.g., interactive features, tooltips, dialogs, microcopy)
- Must have knowledge of UX writing/translation practices; preferred knowledge of writing practices for accessibility
- Provide 2 relevant samples of previous work translating, writing, or localizing texts for web or mobile user flows
- Native-level fluency in German
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to quickly learn technical systems and explain complex features to users through localized UX/UI writing practices
- Long term availability
- A background in humanities and knowledge of the terminology we use would be beneficial
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples to email@example.com.
More about Kialo and our mission can be found here: https://www.kialo.com/about